Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Stupid Stuff I See in Houses that are for Sale.





I see so many ridiculous things in houses that I decided I need to start taking pictures and documenting them. From poor design decisions to embarrassing (or even illegal) things left out for all to see. I always tell clients, "looking at houses is fun, we'll see some crazy stuff."




Gross bathroom. As bad as this looks, believe me, the picture cannot fully convey the ickiness of this home. Kitchen was disgusting and the living room had a spot on the wall that looked like someone blew their head off with a shotgun. The home sold in multiple offers in one day.





This was actually an appealing feature - expose brick in a loft, but upon closer look... there was some graffiti





This property was listed as having a full basement - it just happened to be a gravel floor with a ceiling height of 3.5 feet.





Gravity furnaces are always a bit shocking - especially when covered with mold spores



Hard to tell what's going on here... This is a boiler (hot water heating system) that has had the copper pipes cut.


Nothing wrong with a Colt 45 neon sign - except that it's not plugged in!!!


No comments: