Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Say Anything... as long as it's nice.


a list of nice things people said about me as a Realtor...

“I hired you because of your rep as the punk rock realtor & I mean that in all seriousness, Steve. It conveys something right away. I had fun and really appreciated your feedback and honesty while house-hunting, which I thought would be a trying experience, it was far from that.” - Nichole N.

“I think I would have given up on my house hunting if it hadn’t been for Steve. His sense of humor kept me going through the long time it took to find my dream house.” - Kelly C

“I hired you because I felt you shared some similar values (i.e. punk rock!)” – Carrie C

“Regardless of how frequently my search criteria changed, you always took time to meet with me and I never felt pressured to jump into anything - and that was important! I can’t thank you enough. Your personal service and patience make you a great agent” – Nick L.

“We came to you with a tight deadline and with lots of questions and we really appreciated your patience and hard work. We are very pleased with how the sale of our old home went and especially with the new home” - Scott and Jody W.

“You met and exceeded out expectations and we had fun working with you. It was clear the entire time that you were looking out for our best interests - we appreciate that.” - Ben T. and Alison N.

“You were honest and forthright with us always. You made us feel like we were your number one priority even though you were also very busy with other clients. We had total trust and confidence in you.” - Larry and Doris R.

“Steve was very creative in finding better ways to sell my home when market conditions began to change” - Gina M.

“We wanted someone that we knew we could trust. I could not have asked for a better first home buying experience” - Chad & Meredith M.

“Thanks for all your help during our first home buying experience It was great having a realtor that we trusted and felt comfortable with.” - Crystal and Matt F.

“The friendly, low-pressure guide was great for me. I felt comfortable and confident with your knowledge and that you would draw the line or play hardball if the offer process turned ugly.” - Mike S.

“I was very impressed with the communication. I felt very informed and up to date. We could not have had the good outcome without your input and encouragement” - Ruth and Greg K.

“We’re very appreciative of the time you took with us. I’m not sure there’s anything you could have done better, you took the time to change our search and found us our dream home.” - Craig and Jill O.

“You did a very good job at being the voice of reason and remaining calm, cool and collected when I was freaking out. Thank you for that!!!”- Kirstin S.

“Steve, I was very pleased with the service you provided. You made buying my first home painless and fun. I couldn’t have received better treatment in regards to finding a nice home and a great area.” - Marc K

“Steve rocks! You were helpful in that you allowed us the experience as 1st time buyers without influencing us, but guiding.” - Jilll L. and Josh C.

No comments: